Professional Developers of Iowa (PDI) is a voluntary group of economic development professionals affiliated for the purpose of furthering the economic development base of Iowa. Membership in PDI demonstrates your personal and professional commitment to the field and affords you a variety of enrichment opportunities.
Membership is available to individuals who are prominently active in economic development, or whose volunteer interests coincide with the goals and objectives of the organization; and whose activities, at least in part, are within the state of Iowa.
Our members are made up of individuals from various fields of work including:
- County and Regional Developers, Community Developers
- Governmental Agencies
- Legal and Financial Firms
- Universities, Community Colleges
- Engineering and Construction Firms
- Railroads/Transportation Entities
- ...as well as a variety of service providers for the economic development industry!