The National Association of Women Business Owners – Central Iowa (NAWBO-CI) is holding their 6th annual Women Mean Business® Summit entitled "Transform > Triumph > Transcend" on Thursday, February 27th at the Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel and ConferenceCenter.
Sign up by February 6th for the lowest price – www.womenmeanbusiness.biz
For one low price, this all-day Summit features the following:
1. Keynotes by:
- National entrepreneurial and business development expert Maureen Collins-Williams of the University of Northern Iowa's MyEntre.Net program, EntreFest! Conference, and Dream Big, Grow Here contest fame.
- Long time serial entrepreneur and our 2010 Deb Dalziel Woman Entrepreneur Achievement Award Winner Kristen Sharma, whose business ownership ranges from interior design to marina ownership to life coaching and a healing arts school.
2. A panel of women business owners who will share their stories of formation and transformation that involve technology, triumph and savvy.
3. Six "Transformational Labs" in two concurrent sessions, to take attendees and their businesses to the next level!
4. An optional early bird networking training.
5. A relationship-building reception at the end of the Summit, to promote greater success and achievement as a business owner.
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2014
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (registration starts at 7:30 am)
Location: SheratonWest Des MoinesHotel & ConferenceCenter, West Des Moines, Iowa
Cost: $110 for NAWBO members until Feb. 6th. From Feb 7-24, $140
$140 for non-members until Feb 6th. From Feb 7-24, $170
(More registration options are available; go to websites below for more information.)
More information about this uplifting and educational one day conference can be found at www.womenmeanbusiness.biz or www.nawbo-ci.org.
The Iowa Small Business Development Centers is a proud sponsor and partner of the NAWBO-CI Women Mean Business® Summit.