2016 PDI Fall Conference
September 28-30, 2016
Best Western Starlite Village Inn & Suites, Fort Dodge, IA
“Positioning Your Assets for Global Competition”
Registration is still open! Click here
Make your hotel arrangements now & conference registration is now OPEN. Some of the topics/speakers and fun things to do….
• Economic Impacts on Industrial Development and the Role of the Community College – Dr. Ernie Goss
• Appealing to Millennials and Generational Changes in the Workforce
• BEST Annual Meeting
• IEDA Update
• Legislative Update
• Successful Workforce Tactics on Any Budget
BREAKOUT SESSIONS: (Three Tracks)
• Rolling Classroom – Iowa Crossroads of Global Innovation Bus Tour
• Best Practices to Recruit & Retain Millennials
• Social Media – Incorporating a Campaign for Economic Development
• Getting Your Elected Officials on Board – Best Practices
• Golf at Fort Dodge County Club
• Trap Shoot at Iowa Central Community College
• Educational Session on Prospective Employee Candidates Tours
• Welcome Reception at Fort Frenzy
• Thursday Reception at Willow Ridge Golf Course & Dueling Pianos
Conference Facility & Sleeping Rooms:
Starlite Village Inn & Suites
1518 3rd Ave NW, Fort Dodge, IA 50501
Phone: (515) 573-7177
Rates (do not include applicable taxes): $85 Single Queen; $90 Single Queen w/sofa sleeper; $99 Double Queen; $104 King; $129 Business King Suites
Deadline for sleeping rooms: September 9, 2016
Be sure to mention Professional Developers of Iowa for the above rates.
Deadline to register: September 14, 2016!
For information, contact Janean Carey, PDI Headquarters at (515) 243-4585 or Email 'JCarey@support.aml.org'