Rise to the Occasion — Thought Leadership in Economic Development
Here's your best opportunity this fall to LEARN something new on thought leadership in economic development and ENJOY some work and play with your peers. Register here >>
- Community Growth - Ron Kitchens
- Entrepreneurship & Technology Best Practices Panel
- Tax Reform/Tax Credit/TIF Discussion Panel
- Reimaging Iowa - IEDA Update
- Federal & State Policy Update
- Leading Change
- Board Recruitment, Engagement & Leadership
- Organization Excellence
- Bringing Talent to Iowa
- Career Conversation for ED Professionals
More information on speakers, sessions, sponsors and full agenda available HERE.
- Golf at Hunter's Ridge
- Trap Shoot at Otter Creek Sportsman's Club
- Educational Session on Site Development Case Studies
- Welcome Reception at Cedar Rapids Public Library
- Thursday Reception at NewBo City Market
Plus a Silent Auction to raise scholarship funds!
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON
Cedar Rapids Convention Complex
350 1st Avenue NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
More Info - Conference Facility
PDI's room rates are $114/plus tax. Be sure to reserve your lodging prior to September 11, 2017, by calling 319-731-4444 (mention you are withPDI) or go to http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/C/CIDCCDT-PDI- 20170926/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG to book online and receive PDI's group discount.
Self-Parking: Guests may self-park in either the Convention Center Parking Garage on 1st Avenue, across from the hotel or in the Five Seasons Parkade Garage, located next to the hotel at the corner of 1st Avenue and 5th Street. Both garages attach to the DoubleTree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex by skywalk on the third level. Pricing for Self-Parking is complementary to overnight guests and $0.75/per hour (first hour free) with a daily maximum of $12.00 for non-guests.
Written cancellations received by PDI on or before September 15, 2017will receive a refund less $50 cancellation fee. No cancellations will be refunded after September 15, 2017.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THIS CONFERENCE IS September 15, 2017!
Register Now >>