Nominate Future PDI Board Leaders
This year's annual meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 24, 2019, during the PDI Fall Conference at the Sioux City Conference Center in Sioux City. At this time, the Nominations Committee is accepting nominations through Tuesday, July 23, 2019. PDI is a member-driven organization with a great tradition of an active Board of Directors. The terms are three years, commencing November 1, 2019, through October 31, 2022.
The PDI Board is responsible to:
- Promote PDI among the economic development industry;
- Co-chair a committee;
- Recruit, retain and support membership;
- Attend 10 board meetings/year and support PDI events;
- Participate in the association's strategic planning and lead a committee through the plan objectives throughout the year;
- Be fiscally responsible and monitor association finances, programs and policies.
If you would like to nominate yourself or a PDI member, send your nominations along with a bio or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 23. Thank you for supporting YOUR professional association!
- Kelly Halsted